Aller au contenu

Forum de blogs utilise des cookies. lisez Vie privée pour plus d'informations. Pour supprimer ce message, s'il vous plaît cliquez sur le bouton suivant :   J'accepte l'utilisation des cookies
  • Connectez-vous avec Facebook Connectez-vous avec Twitter Connectez-vous avec Windows Live Log In with Google Log In with LinkedIn      Connexion   
  • Créer un compte

Photo

Which hosting provider best for magento ecommerce website?

• Please log in to reply
Aucune réponse à ce sujet

#1 AlexSanchez

AlexSanchez

Nouveau

• Membres actifs
  • 2 messages

Posté 10 mai 2019 - 01:31

Hi Everyone,

New member here.
I am looking to start my ecommerce business and using Magento platform. As many people suggest me to host my store on best and reliable hosting so that my store performance doesn't compromise. I am looking to start my ecommerce business please guide me what to look for before buying domain and hosting from any seller and the bandwidth criteria.
I quite interested to go with managed services because mostly managed provider offers 1 click apps installation with including major features. I also try to find myself in different blogs, review sites and hosting forums & found these providers like Siteground Inmotion, Cloudways & A2hosting who offer similar features.
But I am now confused what are the main points that I should focus to select the hosting provider. One of my friend suggested me this hosting provider: web hosts for ecommerce

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)

+